the SERIOUSLY series
The only thing worse than being a witch is living with one.
- "Readers, especially those who are fans of fantasy and YA romance, will adore this clever genre mash-up." -- School Library Journal, on Seriously Wicked
- "Accomplished plotting teams up with a winsome narrator to give readers a bewitching story." -- Kirkus, on Seriously Shifted
the IRONSKIN series
In a world torn apart by a Great War with the fey, Jane Eliot wears an iron mask . . .
- "This lyrical and utterly marvelous debut is one of the standout books of the year." -- RT Book Reviews, on Ironskin
- "An amazing, exciting, imaginative, and empowering story. " -- SBTB, on Copperhead
- "A consistently engaging and entertaining series closer." -- RT Book Reviews, on Silverblind
From the Nebula-nominated author of Ironskin comes Tina Connolly’s first full-length collection, On the Eyeball Floor, with two dozen stories spanning a decade of writing. This collection was a finalist for the World Fantasy Award.
"The Last Banquet of Temporal Confections" was a 2019 finalist for the Hugo, Nebula, and Locus award! Read it for free at Tor.com or find it in the World Fantasy award-winning anthology, Worlds Seen in Passing, ed. Irene Gallo.
Tina Connolly writes fantastical stories for kids, teens, and grown-ups. Some of them are serious and some of them involve flying bananas. Her work has been a finalist for the Hugo, Nebula, Norton, Locus, and World Fantasy Awards.
Her stories have appeared in The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction, Tor.com, Beneath Ceaseless Skies, Uncanny, and many more, and are collected in On the Eyeball Floor and Other Stories from Fairwood Press.
Find her behind-the-scenes musing about writing, podcasting, and art right here on her Patreon.