- 1 sweet boy-band boy
- 1 dragon who lives in an RV garage
- 1 demon who occasionally imitates Elvis
- 1 hidden phoenix that’s going to explode on Halloween
- 1 witch who just wants to run the whole city, sheesh, is that too much to ask?
- 1 girl named Cam trying to fix it all
Seriously Wicked is NOW OUT! Find it here!
"In Connolly’s witty, effervescent novel, mother-daughter angst and high school drama is spiced with a 21st-century flavor. The author constructs a magical and whimsical world, where ancient spells echo math word problems and Witchipedia is just a cell phone click away. Readers, especially those who are fans of fantasy and YA romance will adore this clever genre mash-up." --School Library Journal
In a world torn apart by a Great War with the fey, Jane Eliot wears an iron mask...
"This lyrical and utterly marvelous debut is one of the standout books of the year." -- RT Book Reviews, on Ironskin
"...an amazing, exciting, imaginative, and empowering story. " -- SBTB, on Copperhead
"...a consistently engaging and entertaining series closer." -- RT Book Reviews, on Silverblind